Monday, November 16, 2009

11/16/09 10:55AM PST

I can't do white bread, for some reason. I think bread should be super chunky.

I can take it both ways (that's what she said). Sometimes I'm in the mood for a Man's Sandwich, and other times I could go for finger food

haha. What makes for a Man's Sandwich?

Ingredients that are too large.

haha like, a steak?

sure lol
A Man's Sandwich requires a little toothpick to keep it together, because it is so manly that it wants to BURST APART like a plaid shirt off the Brawny Man.

Ok I laughed like a tard at that.


lol I knew you would

I just have the best image in my mind of a plaid top ripping off a huge sandwich
Facebook status: CHANGED. Twitter status: TWEETED.


That's how it should be delivered. Carefully by a French waiter. The sandwich is wrapped tightly in flannel. As you go to reach for it--BAM!--the flannel bursts off and your sandwich is sitting there with it's toothpick standing straight up, looking at you with an expression that says "Whaddup?"

A little sign erupts forth and it literally says "Whaddup?"

Yeah, kinda like a BANG! sign, except the sandwich is banging your tastebuds.

Banging your tastebuds like a sportsbar conquest.


It's going to bang them so hard you'll have to sit in the shower with your clothes on just to feel clean again.

It's going to bang them so hard you'll need a carton of cigarettes afterward.

You might have to purchase Plan B, just to be safe.

No comments: