Saturday, November 14, 2009

11/14/09 4:22PM PST

Sometimes I wonder if I subconsciously just make things harder for myself

How so?


Choosing to convert to Judaism and try and pursue the arts, then moving across the country where I didn't know another living soul, and proceed to alienate myself from the rest of the student body by beginning a long-distance relationship with a girl I met over the internet, then marrying her before I could legally drink, only to end things with her once I've gotten out of college and not made any connections, and then from that point potentially changing career paths AND moving to the center of the country where I have to start it all over again and find a girl who can tolerate/empathize with everything above.
lol

lol ok
I gotta hand it to you, you have an amazing backstory there.

No comments: